I'm Awesome
A lot of sweet memories
Saturday 12 May 2012 | 07:02 | 0 comments

I still keep the message from you even if the messages is from last year. Because I save a message from you is when I read it, I will remember our memories when we quarrel, love each other. And another one, I love you with all my heart ;]










Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Hello, Adam Haiqal Norlizan here. 16teen.This is my blog, I need your respect when you're in my blog. I'm not a good person at all. Sorry, I'm different. Kalau anda rasa anda baik hati, follow lah. Saya amat menghargai jasa baik anda. Terima kasih :]

Shinee-sherlock

Navigation


WHO ME?
Linkies
Back To The Story

Tagboard


put your cbox code here :)

Credit


Template By: Ejat SH
Editing By: Yasmin Syahirah
Header By: Ejat
Top Button By: Ziera
Background By: Faqihah
Color By: Color Code